Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Guitars and guitar gear that's Guitarleaks


Guitarleaks

Tanglewood TR headstock
Tanglewood TR headstock

Guitars and guitar gear, reviews and experiences, news and history, that's what it's all about at Guitarleaks. 


My name is Maarten, I'm a 49 year old male from the Netherlands, putting new life in my passion for guitars. In my younger years I started out with lessons on the classical guitar, and recently my interest is going more and more towards electric and steelstring guitars, and other styles of music.

Early this year I bought an Epiphone ES-339 Ultra, and recently I obtained a Tanglewood TRF acoustic steel-string. The Tanglewood I bought due to the fact that the Epiphone has some electronic-issues and is sent to the Gibson / Epiphone service center in Europe by the dealer and I would probable have been without a guitar for about 4 weeks.....Here I hope to leak my experiences and interests regarding the guitar: wonderful guitars, gear, stories, history, news and everything related, which has my (and hopefully your) interest.


Fender Mustang I
Fender Mustang I
The picture above shows the headstock of my Tanglewood TRF from the Rosewood Reserve series. As mentioned my Epiphone ES-339 Ultra is still at the Gibson / Epiphone service center to get the electronic problems fixed. Update: the Epiphone ES-339 Ultra is back home! In my next posts more about  the specifications and the issues of the Tanglewood TRF and the ES-339 Ultra.
Hope to see you again!

1 comment:

  1. Maarten from Netherlands Have Success with Your Hobby!

    ReplyDelete